Amount of space for /var/spool/fax?

I'm configuring a HylaFAX server for a small office using whfc.  There
won't be huge amounts of faxing going on, but I need to ask the
question.

How much room should I devote to /var so I don't run out of space?

All my other installations I've reworked the Makefiles to install it in
/usr instead so I didn't have any problems (6 gigs of space), but those
were for massive faxing (2000 a day).

>From your experiences, what is a good amount of space?  50Megs?  300?
Default on FreeBSD (the OS for this system) is 30Megs.

Patrick
---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions