The problem of Hylafax

Dear all:

    There is a problem that I don't have any sence about it.

    I've installed the hylafax v4.0 pl2 with GCC 2.8.1 on the
sun sparc workstation (Solaris 7). The following problem occurs:

    I can't using fax command to send fax out, but I can receive
fax as well. All the out-going fax are queued in /var/spool/fax/docq.
Why the hylafax doesn't send the fax but just queue?

Thanks a lot.

    PS: I've test the modem connection with computer by cu -l cua/b
It worked.
    sendfax command: sendfax -d 6011042 hello.txt

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions