Re: client access ?

Hi, I had the same problem here, If you find a solution I'll be
gratefull if you can post it here.

My alternative solution to this problem was to modify the source or
hylafaxd to instead of sending an ftp url send an http url, since every
navigator in the office have the prizm tiff plug-in they can see them
automatically in ther navigator windows and then choose to save or print
it.

As we save all the faxes for future reference I also modified the cool
script from   Uli Eckhardt , webview:

1. Added mhonarc to convert the out mailbox of the faxmaster so we can
search the final destination of the faxes indexed by date and subject.
2. The infoseek for webservers engine to index the mhonarc generated
archives and enable searches.
3. The posibility of choose a fax by its file name to display trought
the web using magick to convert to jpg, download to disk, see trought
the plug-in or print it .
4. The possibility of see the faxes that had arrived in the last 5
minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.

As my perl programming is not as mature won't recommend my scripts but
I'm sure someone would find a better way of doing all this.

--
Trust your wings to the wind, but build your own nest against the storm.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions