Problems starting up the flexfax daemons

Greetings:
   I'm at the very beginning of the whole process with hylafax. I've =
sucessfully compiled and installed all the necessary
software. From reading the enclosed html documentation, it is my understand=
ing that one of the last steps before having a working system, is running =
the faxsetup script. Among other things, this should start the necessary =
core hylafax daemons on the system, and make sure they get started again =
when and if a reboot occurs. Well, unless I'm understanding the documentati=
on wrong, this is not happening. Am I required to manually start the =
proper daemons (hfaxd, etc..)? If I am could someone give me a bit more =
concise descrption of which daemons to run, and what options to call them =
with. (I read the man page and was somewhat confused at all the options)

Thanks,

-Andrew

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions