Re: Corel WP8 for Linux

On Fri, Apr 09, 1999 at 12:12:31AM -0400, Greg wrote:
> Anyone have any suggestions for providing the equivalnet of WHFC for Corel
> Wordperfect 8 under Linux?

Hmmm... does kfax do this?

> I'm currently running an entirely Linux desktop w/ KDE 1.1 and Corel 8.
> I'd like to be able to fax documents directly out of Wordperfect without a
> lot of hassle.

You'd need to wire something akin to kfax into the printing system.
This is, of course, +much+ easier under X.  I'm not sure if kfax is the
exact solution, because I'm still reinstalling kde after a box
change...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions