From: Eloy A. Paris [mailto:eparis@ven.ra.rockwell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 7:58 PM
To: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: flexfax: Stupid question: how to delete a modem?

Hi!

I know this is a stupid question, but I can't find the answer in the
docs.: how do I delete a modem from the system? I know I have to use
faxaddmodem to add the modem to the system, but how do I get rid of it
if I want to use the modem for another purpose?

Thanks!

Eloy.-

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions