whfc & multiple modems..

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a function of whfc or Hylafax, but I need to get
some semi-intelligence happening when clients are sending faxes...

Ultimately I need to select a different modem depending on the number
dialed... The numbers may start with 02, 03 or 07 etc & I would select a
modem corresponding to the area code given... I've started playing with
etc/dialrules but was wondering if this is the right way to go or if in fact
whfc can do it..

FYI I'm using RedHat Linux 5.2..

One question with whfc... Are there any bugs with the install under NT in
English...? Messages from whfc are coming up in German...

Thanks in advance..

Tim Ballingall
Network Administrator
Mazda Australia Pty Limited
Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages are virus free. For complete protection, you should virus test this message.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions