**ANNOUNCE** hylafax-v4.0pl2-rjc6.tar.gz available for download

In message <199903191210.MAA00157@derrick.elgro.co.uk>, Phil Watkinson writes:

>We also need to make the development process more open and more
>accessable for people to contribute and to feel involved. The testing
>of a beta release would normally take place on the hylafax-testers
>list, away from any publicity on the general list - I think this
>should change, and that beta024 should be announced as soon it is
>ready.

Agreed.

Please consider this an unofficial announcement of the availability of the first public beta ;-) Feedback to the list welcomed. You may fetch it at:

   ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/source/BETA/hylafax-v4.0pl2-rjc6.tar.gz

Anonymous CVS access is in the works, pending some reorganizing to address security issues. Expect a further announcement by Friday.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions