Re: Which modem works best with HylaFAX?

In message <99031906502804.01047@laneslinux.localdomain>, Lane Lester writes:

>I was disappointed to read the message about the lack of author support
>for hylafax.  Linux needs more, not fewer, user apps, so I hope a
>solution can be found.

I authored the current RPM, and I'm insulted to hear I don't support it ;-)
Funny, I wonder what I'm doing with all that e-mail I send?

I handle RPM-related issues immediately when I can. Other more general HylaFAX
queries are going to have to be heard in this forum, I'm afraid I do not have
time to support the world's entire linux userbase.

Bottom line, the linux binary distribution is very healthy, and supported.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions