Re: Which modem works best with HylaFAX?

Gerry Doris wrote:
> This modem is an X2 56.6k model that I've updated to USR's (or is it 3COM)
> latest flash bios level.  I've been asked for my config file by many people and
> I assume that it works for them but I haven't had too many come back to say yes
> or no???

Please send me a copy of your config file.  I'm a Linux newbie who
=has= to have fax capability, and I'm not there yet.  I'm still
undecided whether I'll be going with hylafax or efax, and neither one
is fully operational for me yet.

I stay in X 99% of the time, so I'm also interested in xfax (X frontend
for efax), but my first shot at that didn't get very far, either.

I was disappointed to read the message about the lack of author support
for hylafax.  Linux needs more, not fewer, user apps, so I hope a
solution can be found.

Lane

----
Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
----
Coming to you from Red Hat Linux 5.2

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions