Re: wedged??

> I have made the fatal mistake of having had bought for me a US Robotics
> 56K Faxmodem with which to run Hylafax, 'cos after all they're the dogs'
> doo-dahs aren't they, good ol' USR?

1) USR no longer exists (taken over by 3COM, I think).

2) USR made two ranges:  the couriers, a quality modem intended for
server use; and the Sporster, a made to the price modem for occasional
desk top use.  If you are using a Sportster for a critical application,
you are probably applying false economies.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions