RE: Config Question

When I set up my system I called my modem "fax" and have a link from /dev/fax to
/dev/cua2.  I can't remember why I did that but I'm sure there was a very good
reason????

In any case, I'd suggest renaming config.fax to config.cua1 and editing the
appropriate lines to customize it for your system.

Gerry

E-Mail: Gerry Doris <gdoris@home.com>
Date: 19-Mar-99
Time: 23:55:07

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions