Config Question

I didn't find a config.fax file to replace with the one that Gerry sent
us.  There seem to be several directories with configs in them; am I
correct that the actual configs are in /var/spool/fax/etc?

I do have a config.cua1 in there.  I think I told the setup routine
that I was using cua1 as my fax device.  However, I also told it my fax
number, and I see that this is not listed in the config.cua1 file.

Lane

----
Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
----
Coming to you from Red Hat Linux 5.2

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions