Re: WHFC: Squashed fax image

Horst Simon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having the binary distribution of HylaFAX v4.0pl2 under RedHat 5.2. I
> got finally
> receiving faxes and send faxes from the command line under Linux working.
>
> When I send a fax from a Windows98 client using WHFC the receiving end get
> the
> fax squashed to about one quarter of the page.
>
> I used the printer driver from Adobe and the Apple Laserwriter, with the
> same result.
> I haven't found anything in the archives or FAQ, on this problem. Has anyone
> seen
> this problem previously and found a fix for it?
>
> Like I mentioned before it squashes only when I send from WHFC.

Hi,

have you checked the output of the Postscript code with ghostscript ?
What pagesize have you set in the postscript options ? What ghostscript
version is installed on your HylaFAX server ?

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de