WHFC: Squashed fax image

Hi,

I am having the binary distribution of HylaFAX v4.0pl2 under RedHat 5.2. I
got finally
receiving faxes and send faxes from the command line under Linux working.

When I send a fax from a Windows98 client using WHFC the receiving end get
the
fax squashed to about one quarter of the page.

I used the printer driver from Adobe and the Apple Laserwriter, with the
same result.
I haven't found anything in the archives or FAQ, on this problem. Has anyone
seen
this problem previously and found a fix for it?

Like I mentioned before it squashes only when I send from WHFC.

Thanks and Regards,
Horst Simon

|   Horst Simon               |
|   9 Stonehaven Crescent     |