Re: sending a fax to all user with hylafax

two method I can think of.

In the FaxDispatch script, forward the fax to a dummy acc "dummy".

i)    Use alias function to distribute all email to dummy to the
      user list you like.
ii)   create a .forward file in "dummy"'s home directory to do the
      email forwarding

Stefan Grenda wrote:

> Hello...
> I hope I wrote to the right address.
> I'm not sure if I read everything...but a lot... and I've still a problem.
> I have installed Linux and HylaFAX. When HylaFAX received a new fax it
> should forward them to a specified list of users as an email. All users
> should get all facsimile. I specified the users in the FaxDispatch file:
> Case "$SENDER" in
> *)      SENDTO=user1@somehost;;
> *)      SENTTO=user2@somehost;;
> *)      SENTTO=user3@somehost;;
> *)      SENTTO=user4@somehost;;
> esac but what ever I try, only the first user in the FaxDispatch file get
> the fax.
> Do I need a loop in the faxrcvd file or do I need for every user an entry in
> the faxrcvd file....or what else...?
> And where can I find more about "how to setup the faxrcvd skript" and a
> description of the commands.
> I read already man-pages, faq's and some links.
> Thanks a lot
> Stefan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions