Re: FaxClient.h: Compile error, libfaxutil.a no rule

Damian Ivereigh wrote:

>Checkout http://www.elgro.demon.co.uk/patchlist.php

Thanks.  I did find the patch there.  It's not on the Hylafax web
page, by the way, or if it is there, it's quite well hidden.

The patch on www.elgro.demon.co.uk is broken in a couple of ways.
The file was full of `^M' characters, which I removed with...

        $ mv gcc-2.8.x.patch gcc-2.8.x.patch.bad
        $ tr -d '\r' < gcc-2.8.x.patch.bad > gcc-2.8.x.patch

The patch instructions were also incorrect.  I used simply...

        $ patch < gcc-2.8.x.patch

to apply the patch.