No Subject

- XV included on most systems can view the TIFF files.  It only shows
	the first page - you can use tiffsplit (comes with libtiff) to
	split the multipage TIFF into single pages.

I noticed that when I tried to use XV. Most all of my faxes are more
than one page. If tiffsplit is loaded, how would I use it? Would I type
in tiffsplit /var/spool/fax/recvq/.02034.tif in the terminal window
before I opened that file in XV? Also, I noticed that XV would take a
tiff file and would turn it from portrait to landscape mode. Any ideas
with that.

E. Alex Bungener                                        Basset
Investigations
Proverbs 3:5+6			 <http://www.backgroundinfo.com>
"Sniffing out the facts in one's past for firms throughout the US"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions