RE: fax viewer

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, E. Alex Bungener wrote:

> Thanks for the comments, but my business runs on my linux box and I
> don't have the time or hardly the mental energy to start learning all
> the idiosyncrasies of Linux and how to manipulate it.

Then contract someone who already knows it.

The community help model is very effective in many circumstances, but
nobody owes you support. If your business depends on a facility then
you either need to obtain the appropriate level of support, or be prepared
to support it yourself -- this holds true for both free and proprietary
software.

- Evan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions