Re: dynamic hostname and faxserver

> How can I make sure that FAXSERVER and HOSTNAME are set correctly at
> all times for hylafax, despite varying HOSTNAMEs established by my ppp
> connection?

This is a problem with whatever is changing these, not with Hylafax.

I can see no reason for changing FAXSERVER at all and no reason for
changing the environment value of HOSTNAME.  The only reason I can
see for changing the sytem's view of hostname is to avoid mild
security warnings from some mail relay programs, but Windows clients
never bother with this.

On all the systems I know of, a connection to 127.0.0.1 will have a
source address of 127.0.0.1.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions