Loosing lines of a fax

Hi all,

I've just implemented HylaFax 4.0pl2 on a Linux Box (2.0.35), and am
experiencing a strange problem:-

When I print a page from Microsoft word that only has a couple of
characters on each line the fax becomes truncated in the middle,
therefore loosing about five to ten lines.  I've checked the postscript
file that is generated by the MS Postscript driver with Ghostscript and
it looks okay, but when it faxes it looks wrong.

If you make all of the lines full of characters there is no problem, the
page/pages are printed okay.

Any ideas.

I'm using a US Robotics Sportster 33.6 at Class 2.0.
--
Julian Stopps

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions