Re: seqf file rights

> is there a simple way(config. option) to change seqf file rights, so that I
> can read it
> from any account, without recompiling hylafax ? didn't find anything about
> it...

It looks to me that you are asking about a sub-problem arising from a
particular candidate solution to the real application level problem.
Almost certainly accessing seqf is wrong, but by asking about the application
problem and not the sub-problem you may get completely different and
better solutions.

You should also check the archives, as solutions for problems for which
somone recently thought they needed to manipulate seqf have already been
discussed.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions