No Dial Tone

I just installed Hylafax on my Linux-Server (2.0.35) using a CREATIX
SG2834 Modem. Incomming faxes are propperly recorded, but trying to send
a fax I receive the Error-Message: No Dial Tone. The reason is
obviouslytaht the modem is connected to an internal telefon-system from
which I have to dial "0" first to get a outside line.

I just modified config.ttyS1
ModemDialCmd:   ATDT%s  to ATDT0%s

but this does not help. What do I have to change?

Thanks & rgds, Wolfgang

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions