received pages not A4

Hi everyone,

I am running HylaFax 4.0pl2 on a Linux Box (2.0.35).
Modem is ELSA compliant (Vobis BahnBoostar 56k).
Sending pages is OK in class 1 and class 2 mode with rtscts or xonxoff,
every combination works.
Receiving is only OK in class 1 mode, but the result depends on the
resolution the sender requires. With fine resolution everything works
good, but when the sender uses normal resolution, the received pages are
not in original format (A4) but crunshed together to only the half
height of the page. I didn't find anything in the documentation.
Do I need to force the sender to use fine resolution? Are there huge
advantages using class 2 (and getting this to work)?
Any hints??

-Holger

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions