Re: Retrain Negative errors

Hi

> > I'm having a number of problems with Hylafax jobs failing with retrain
> > negative errors, like this one below.

Some time ago I asked for help here because I had the above problem.

>From the Danish ZyXEL support, I got this answer:

> It`s merely a question about handshake. Please check that your FAX
> software isn`t expecting FAX class1 only ore persist on using class2
> aginst a class1 mashine

This sounds resonable.

Is it possible to configure Hylafax in order to understand Class1,
Class2 and/or Class2.0 protocols?

Thanks to all who contributed ideas to resolve the problem.
--
John Plate <plate@infotek.dk>

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions