multi-image TIFF -> PDF?

i'm thinking about the best way to distribute incoming faxes, and would
much rather they were PDF format (image layer only, i'm not planning
OCR!) than TIFF, as we use PDF extensively already, and people are
familiar with it...thanks to all of you who replied to my questions
about win32 TIFF viewers, but after a little thought, this seems a
better option...

does anyone know if a linux-friendly command line tiff2pdf convertor,
which will sensibly make each image in a multi-image TIFF into a
separate page in the PDF file?

thnx!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions