Re: html-email faxgateway anyone?

> I'd like to get the faxmail email-gateway to handle emails with text/html

In most cases this is really a proprietory rich text format optimised
for the product used to create it, so don't expect particularly good
formatting.  It might just be possible to get Netscape to render in
batch mode, but you are probably out of luck with IE.

> encoding correctly. I've tried using the html2ps converter to get this to
> work, but the postscript code produced by this tool doesn't seem to merge
> well with the header generated by faxmail.

Two possibilities:

1) There are some bugs in the distributed code in the handling of postscript
   first attachments, and workarounds have been published, but may not
   have found their way into the patch archives.

2) Did you try it with the DSC option in html2ps turned on?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions