html-email faxgateway anyone?

Hi,

I'd like to get the faxmail email-gateway to handle emails with text/html
encoding correctly. I've tried using the html2ps converter to get this to
work, but the postscript code produced by this tool doesn't seem to merge
well with the header generated by faxmail.

anyone got a working setup that will nicely format and send html emails?

thanks, martin
 Martin Bene               vox: +43-664-3251047
 simon media               fax: +43-316-813824-6
 Andreas-Hofer-Platz 9     e-mail: mb@sime.com
 8010 Graz, Austria
finger mb@mail.sime.com for PGP public key

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions