Re: Help: HylaFAX and US Robotics 56K voice v90 modem

I have a US Robotics 56K v90 datafax v90 modem and it's working fine.  I've
attached the config file for it.  I did have to edit some of the default
commands though.

Gerry

E-Mail: gdoris@shaw.wave.ca
Date: 03-Dec-98
Time: 16:08:40

This message was sent by XFMail

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\config.fax"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions