Re: What's wrong now????

Well, whatever is the problem the SuSE cover page that comes with Susefax is
rejected everytime because it's too wide.  As long as I don't use it I can send
and receive correctly.

I have been assuming that is because of differences in size between the A4
European paper and the North American letter paper???  Perhaps my copy of the
file is corrupt?

Gerry

E-Mail: gdoris@shaw.wave.ca
Date: 03-Dec-98