Re: Re: HylaFAX 4.0pl2: most platforms don't have REG_STARTEND

At 12:17 01/12/98 -0500, Jonathan I. Kamens wrote:

>A better fix would be allow the user to specify at configuration time
>that certain header files are in the standard compiler include path,
>i.e., no "-I" flag is needed for any of them.  There's no way to do
>this now, because setting TIFFINC to an empty string causes an empty
>"-I" flag to be included on the compiler command line.

Not sure if this helps, but there is a patch specifically for RedHat
Linux which seems relevant to your problem :-

defs-regex.patch            Rearrange order of libraries and includes
                            in defs.in.
                            Required for 5.x Linux.
                            Submitted by Nico Gracia 17 Feb 98

Please see http://www.hylafax.org/patches/index.php