Re: HylaFAX 4.0pl2: most platforms don't have REG_STARTEND

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Jonathan I. Kamens wrote:

> The file util/RegEx.c++ in HylaFAX 4.0pl2 uses the constant
> REG_STARTEND in a call to regexec.  Most platforms I checked don't
> have this constant -- I checked Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, and
> FreeBSD, and FreeBSD was the only one which had it.

UnixWare doesn't have it ethier. But I don't seem to need it because it's
defined in hylafax-v4.0pl2/regex/regex.h

What problem are you trying to fix with this?

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions