Hylafax - Multiple modems

Hi there.  Here is my configuration:

Hylafax:     4.0pl2
Compiler:    gcc 2.8.1
System:      Linux 2.0.34
Modems:      USR Courier and USR Sportster

I am currently using Hylafax with much success (after a few compile
problems), but nontheless, it works fine now.  I can receive faxes, send
faxes and send alpha numeric pages.

I can do all of this with BOTH my Courier and Sportster modems connected
to ttyS0

When I connect both modems up, 1 to ttyS0 and 1 to ttyS1, I can access
both modems fine using a dialup internet connection.

I have run the faxaddmodem and am using the faxgetty program in my
configuration.

Here is some output of my faxstat:

Warning, No "hylafax" service definition, using default 4559/tcp.
HylaFAX scheduler on charon.compusult.nf.ca: Running
Modem ttyS0 (1-709-745-7924): Running and idle
Modem ttyS1 (1-709-745-7956): Running and idle

My problem is that when I send 5 or 6 fax jobs using:

echo "This is a test" | sendfax -d <faxnumber>

All the jobs go out through the modem connected to ttyS0.  I was under
the impression that when a fax job is received, it is sent to the first
available modem.  It appears as though my modem on ttyS1 doesn't attempt
to send anything at all.  It just sits there "Running and idle"
forever.  Is there something I am missing to tell Hylafax to use both of
these modems?

Thank you
Jason Bennett

=[ Jason Bennett                     Few things are harder to put up with
=[ Network Administrator             than the annoyance of a good example.
=[ Compusult Limited                            - Mark Twain (1835-1910)
=[ Mount Pearl,NF
=[ 709-745-7914

=[ jasonb@compusult.nf.ca