Re: DID Support?

> Does Hylafax support DID (assuming the modem does, etc)?

I don't think it does, but then there are no modems in the UK with special
support for DID as DID is only available over digital trunks as non
channel associated signalling.  I'm surprised that there is any
significant market for them in the USA.  Are they used to simulate
multiple lines on one physical line, or does the PABX route the
DID digits forwards to the extensions?  In the latter case, is there
really a national standard for such signalling?

The only people I've heard of doing similar things with ISDN multiple
subscriber numbers are code hackers (in the nice sense) and have done
their own software - I don't think the one I'm thinking of uses Hyalfax.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions