Re: HylaFaX v2.0 pl2 under Linux Redhat 5.1 width egcs 2.90.27

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, David Woolley wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:32:31 +0100 (BST)
> From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
> To: Michele Bassan <bassan.michele@inforeti.it>
> Cc: flexfax@sgi.com
> Subject: Re: flexfax: HylaFaX v2.0 pl2 under Linux Redhat 5.1 width egcs 2.90.27
>

> This may be the same problem as reported recently for Slackware.  There
> is a web site with patches.  Unfortunately it isn't obviously linked
> to the main Hylafax site (and nor, I think, is the Sportster problems
> page).  If the search engine is back on line on the main site, try
> searching for Slackware in the title, or egcs in the body.

Use the lastest version (3.5), which includes egcs, and you'll eliminate that
problem, at least.  On a fresh install of Slack on another box at work, I've
had no problems compiling and installing, whatsoever.

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/