Re: HylaFaX v2.0 pl2 under Linux Redhat 5.1 width egcs 2.90.27

> Hello,
> I'm writing because I have problems installing HylaFax
>
> When I make the "make",the system reports a lot of compilation problems.
>
> Essentially it seems that some function is missing from the C++
> libraries.
> And then ther are also other errors/warnings.

This may be the same problem as reported recently for Slackware.  There
is a web site with patches.  Unfortunately it isn't obviously linked
to the main Hylafax site (and nor, I think, is the Sportster problems
page).  If the search engine is back on line on the main site, try
searching for Slackware in the title, or egcs in the body.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions