Re: HylaFaX v2.0 pl2 under Linux Redhat 5.1 width egcs 2.90.27

In message <3.0.3.32.19981019154855.006cacb0@dds.nl>, Valentijn Sessink writes:
>At 13:31 19-10-98 +0200, Michele Bassan wrote:
>>Hello,
>>I'm writing because I have problems installing HylaFax
>>
>>When I make the "make",the system reports a lot of compilation problems.
>I had HylaFAX compile by patching it slightly; see
>http://huizen.dds.nl/~valentyn (in Dutch, but you'll figure out where to
>look).
>
>Question to the list: does anyone know if there is any work done for
>HylaFAX at the moment? It seems that this Linux-question comes around a lot.

Please can you rephrase your question?

-DPN

--
Mr. Arlington Hewes           (tpcadmin@info.tpc.int)
The TPC.INT Subdomain          (http://www.tpc.int/)

       ***  FOR GENERAL INFORMATION                   ***
       ***         mailto:tpcfaq@info.tpc.int         ***
       ***  FOR A LIST OF CURRENT COVERAGE            ***
       ***         mailto:tpccover@info.tpc.int       ***
       ***  TO REPORT A PROBLEM (read the FAQ first!) ***
       ***         mailto:support@info.tpc.int        ***