Re: HylaFaX v2.0 pl2 under Linux Redhat 5.1 width egcs 2.90.27

At 13:31 19-10-98 +0200, Michele Bassan wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm writing because I have problems installing HylaFax
>
>When I make the "make",the system reports a lot of compilation problems.
I had HylaFAX compile by patching it slightly; see
http://huizen.dds.nl/~valentyn (in Dutch, but you'll figure out where to
look).

Question to the list: does anyone know if there is any work done for
HylaFAX at the moment? It seems that this Linux-question comes around a lot.

Valentijn

Valentijn Sessink - valentyn@dds.nl
-
Email (o.; g.mv.) glasachtige, ondoorzichtige of transparante massa,
in een dunne laag aangebracht ter bedekking of versiering (brandverf)
van metalen, glazen en stenen voorwerpen en keramiek.
(Van Dale, 12e uitgave, 1992)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions