Hylafax reciving end resolution problem?

Dear all,

I'm using Linux Debian 2.0 with kernel 2.0.35, Hylafax 4.0pl2 on a Pentium
100Mhz  8M RAM system with a USR Sportster 28.8k external modem.

I found that when I send a fax which is not in standard paper size from
another Hylafax server, it will receive a strange fax with the following
details:

[ result from faxinfo ]
Pages: 2
Quality: Fine
Page: 1728 by 64
TimeToRecv: 0:37
SignalRate: 14400 bit/s
DataFormat: 1-D MR

When I setup the /etc/FaxDispatch to convert the tif to postscript and route
to the user. The converted postscript can maintain the rough shape of the
fax but is messed up with lines!! What will be the problems??

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Vincent

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions