Re: Hylafax only sending a few lines of my faxes.Please Help

> Every fax that I send , I can't not get more than a few lines on the
> receiving fax machine ??.

Given that you haven't provided a detailed trace log, the best that
I can guess is that you have underrun the modem by using too slow a
machine or configuring the serial port too slow, or have overrun it
by not configuring flow control properly.

Details of hardware, including modem, and software would also be
helpful.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions