Viewers for 2-D encoded tiff files

Hi,

currently i search a good tiff viewer for whfc. I have tested
some viewers. I have found some viewers wich are able to
display 2-D tiffg3 . But with tiffs in "fine resolution"
the display height is only half of the expected size.

I had the same problem in my web script (but there i
could use pnmscale to work around this problem).

Is this a problem of the 2-D encoded tiffg3, a problem
of the viewers or a problem of my HylaFAX installation ?

Uli

PS : If someone knows a good free tiff viewer which
     can handle 2-D tiffg3 propperly, please drop me
     a note.
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de