RE: Viewers for 2-D encoded tiff files

The Wang Imaging in Win95 OSR2 and NT4 and Kodak Imaging in Win98 can
display the images perfectly. The only hassle is with printing where it
won't scale the image to fit on the printable area of the page. If the worst
comes to the worst though save it locally and open it in something like
Paint Shop Pro.

The problem is due to the fact that a fax can have a different horizontal
and vertical resolution and almost every viewer out there grabs one and uses
it for both. This produces the squashed look.

Regards,
  Andrew Radke.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions