Re: Corrupted image on faxes sent from Hylafax

In message <199810081944.NAA39460@acd.ucar.edu>, Tim Fredrick writes:
>Sorry about that :-)   We have Redhat Linux 5.1 running kernel 2.1.122
>and Hylafax RPM hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5 on our Multitech modem.  Our
>Ghostscript was compiled from sources for Ghostscript 5.01.

Um, the HylaFAX RPM wants the ghostscript RPM . . . you seem to have compiled gs from source and installed the hylafax RPM with --nodeps?

All bets are off - HylaFAX and gs are intimately linked, and my RPM may make an assumption which is inappropriate to your setup.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions