Re: Hylafax-V4.0 on unixware 7

And the prize goes to Jonathan Chen.

He got me thinking. I remember we had this problem with
SCO Open Server 5. I thought UnixWare 7 was UnixWare, but I keep
forgetting there is way too much Open Server 5 code in there.
(I just wish they wouldn't use the broken code)

It turns out we need to set CONFIG_MAXGID=60000.

I've included a patch that includes all the (curently known) changes
to configure and config.site needed for UnixWare 7.

I've also included a change to handle the runaway faxgetty problem in
UnixWare 2.1.3 (CONFIG_OPENFIFO=O_RDWR) It still works with earlier
versions of UnixWare.

Enjoy.

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\uw71.pat"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions