Re: Document page width problem...

What client are you using to submit the document?

This has *got* to get on the FAQ... the answer I include below contains a
suggestion that will fix the problem at the server.  As far as I know, you
can't just tell HylaFAX to "send it anyway."

=====
That is stupid Windows producing a Postscript output just a little too big.
And, there is nothing I've ever seen (including using different printer
drivers) that really helps.

Something that DOES help, and helps definitively:
Go into the server's spool/bin/fax2ps script, and:
* Make sure the pagewidth variable is set to 1728; and
* Make the last line of the script look something like:
$CAT $fil | $PS -q \
    -sDEVICE=$device \
    -dNOPAUSE \
    -dSAFER=true \
    -sPAPERSIZE=$paper \
    -dFIXEDMEDIA \
    -r204x$vres \
    "-sOutputFile=$out" \
    -

In my case, that was an addition of the -dFIXEDMEDIA parameter... versions
of gs at least from 4.x on I think supports this.  This will make
ghostscript rescale the image on the fly to the right size.

Give that a try.  Works well here.
-Alan