Re: where is macflex?

Hi Rob, glad to hear from you..

> Not right now.  But because it's in PowerPlant, it should be MUCH easier
> for me to make it so.

Please do..

> do.  I'm eager to try out some of these things.

At the moment, I would like to be able to call it from any application,
and use a FM database to provide the contact details...

But I guess what is needed is hooks for all the functionality of the
program so that I could script any function....

BUT

I am not quit sure what I need at the moment, the Charity that I work for
has a 5 user 4sight fax setup... which is script-able, I have one button
on the data form that calls the 4sight fax client and will send the fax to
the server....

When I move the fax server to Linux I will need to give the same
functionality...  As there is an apple script developer kit at 4sight, (I
will send it to you in another mail), and they have included most of the
functionality I will be using built in, you can see what the competition
have done...

I guess that the main thing will to have all the functionality built in to
the App. and not use extensions to apple script..

> The old version is most certainly not script-able.  But if you'll let me
> know what you're trying to do with FileMaker, as precisely as you can,

Sadly I have just realised what Apple-script will do... and cant believe
that I have not used it before.....

> I'll see what I can do.

Thanks a lot.. I will get back to you...

> Rob
> (really digging the interest in MacFlex, hoping to strike a deal with his
> employer)

Good luck...

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions