Re: where is macflex?

> Is the new version applescriptable..

Not right now.  But because it's in PowerPlant, it should be MUCH easier
for me to make it so.

I've not done a whole lot with AppleScript myself, but I work with someone
who implemented a great deal of AppleScript stuff in our products.  I'm
sure I can get technical details for implementation from him.

But first, it would be best if I got some details on what YOU would like
to accompish from scripts?  Give me some examples, and I'll see what I can
do.  I'm eager to try out some of these things.

> Actually, is the old version applescriptable.. I am about to try and get
> FileMaker to send out to a fax list.. would be really cool if I could use
> macflex and hylafax..

The old version is most certainly not scriptable.  But if you'll let me
know what you're trying to do with FileMaker, as precisely as you can,
I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!

Rob
(really digging the interest in MacFlex, hoping to strike a deal with his
employer)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions