Re: Postscript Conversion Problem

alexander.steins@octagon.de wrote:
--snip--
> Sometimes when there are documents from word containing grafics (gif,
> tiff, jpg) are faxed ghostscript "hangs" It uses 100% cpu and does`nt
> generate an errormessage.
--snip--
> I see this is more a ghotscript related problem, but does anybody know
> this behaviour, or does anybody know how to fix it?

it _is_ a ghostscript related problem - we got the same.
after upgrading GS to V.5 the "endless-loop" never occurred again.
(there was no reason for loosing time with bug-hunting ...)

cheers,
alain

--
Alain Berger	                |         Tel: +41 1 279 33 29
Telekurs Payserv AG             |         Fax: +41 1 446 74 61

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions