Postscript Conversion Problem

Hi,

I have just installed flexfax 4.0pl2 and ghostscript 4.00 on a sparc
solaris 2.6 box.

Everything is working fine. But there is one problem when users send
faxes from windows using whfc 0.8.9:

Sometimes when there are documents from word containing grafics (gif,
tiff, jpg) are faxed ghostscript "hangs" It uses 100% cpu and does`nt
generate an errormessage.

When I print such a document to a file, transfer it to the sun where gs
resides, and try to render it manually it does not work although.
Printing of the file to a postscript compatible printer does work.

I see this is more a ghotscript related problem, but does anybody know
this behaviour, or does anybody know how to fix it?

alex

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions