qmail sendmail & HylaFAX

I recently installed qmail, replacing exim as my MTA.

I now receive many error emails from a cron job (hourly.)  The only hourly
job I have running is faxqclean.

The error is:

sendmail: illegal option -- q
sendmail: usage: sendmail [ -t ] [ -fsender ] [ -Fname ] [ -bp ] [ -bs ] [ arg .
.. ]

according to the email, the command causing the error is:

Subject: Cron <root@chunnel>    /usr/lib/sendmail -q

Are there any tricks to using HylaFAX with qmail?

any suggestions?

thanks,

joe

--
Windows is not the answer. Windows is the question. No is the answer.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions